Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2011 Upper Deck Exquisite PC Pick Up

I recently posted here in my blog some 2011 Exquisite early prices via Ebay links.  While Exquisite is far too rich for my collecting budget, I do like the look of the cards, and particularly enjoy the college feel.  I have chosen to live vicariously through other collectors by checking out the product being broken on video, and as I browsed, I happened upon a card that I knew I had to have.  I saw an Adrian Clayborn (Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2nd Year DL) Autograph /70 with an inscription "Go Hawkeyes" pulled from a box last week on video.  I was willing to pay 60-70 dollars, but picked up this beauty for $52.00 on Ebay.  This card will be a great addition to my personal collection, and I'm happy to say it didn't take a $500 box price to land in my hands.
As always thank you for checking out my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment