Friday, June 8, 2012

2012 Topps Series 2 & 2012 Topps 2 NPN

 2012 Topps Series 2---A look at some Inserts

Here is a look, a rather small one at that, of some of the new 2012 Topps Series 2 cards that arrived "Wednesday".  I saw videos up as early as Monday for the product, namely Chris Olds @ Beckett had a retail video up Monday night.  The product "officially" arrived Wednesday for the Hobby version. 
As much as I like Topps each year, I have chosen to scale back on series 2 a bit this time around due to the early June arrival of Allen & Ginter.  This being said, I still wanted a first hand look for myself so I picked up a hanger pack
and a Jumbo pack from retail. 
You will find much of same with the inserts etc., but there are new RC's
to be had, not to mention the very clean SP cards with great photography.  I did not get any SP's from my purchase, but picked up
some nice inserts and parallels.  The Mound Dominance Inserts, and the Career Day Inserts are refreshing new additions to go along with the chase SP's.  Series 2 offers a respectable continuation to Series 1, and as much as I would like to dive deeper into the treasures it offers, I have chosen to save my money for the arrival of Ginter.  As you have seen in previous posts, can you tell I enjoy Ginter just a little???

With that short synapsis out of the way, here is the NPN info from the 2 packs
I purchased--ENJOY!!

NPN 2012 Topps Series 2
P.O. Box 764
Pittston, PA 18640
(1 per household postmarked by Nov. 14, 2012)

NPN 2012 Topps Series 2
P.O. Box 2036
Duryea, PA 18642
(1 per household postmarked by Nov. 14, 2012)




No comments:

Post a Comment