Saturday, March 24, 2012

RECENT GROUP/BOX BREAK UPDATES

1.  BREAK ONE bigc2020141
My First Break was a 2011 BOWMAN Break with  bigc2020141  for a minimal price I was able to purchase off Ebay 2 spots (MARLINS & PIRATES).  Just got them the other day, and had some nice parallels, rc's, and base---fun little break.  This guy typically does single box breaks, is very honest, and is lighting fast and professional with shipping. 
2.  BREAK TWO Crazy8 Sportscard Breaks
 
Purchased a spot through his website.  This break was a Heritage Box, and a 3-pack Tribute Break.  Once again, a fun break to be in, and got the Marlins for $14.00 (shipping included).  If you happen to follow him in the future, his prices dip each day leading up to the break.  On break day remaining spots are 40% off.  I got a handful of base from the Heritage, and a serial numbered Stanton from the Tribute.  For me, the average collector, these breaks are a great way to get my hands on some nice cards, without taking the $80 hit to the pocket.  
 
3. BREAK THREE  www.mojobreak.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 CHECK OUT MY EBAY: JSPARTAN98 THESE CARDS ARE UP FOR SALE!!!
 
To date, this is my best break I've had a hand in.   I was able to pick up the Milwaukee Brewers for $19.00 for an entire case break of 2012 Topps Heritage.  As you can see above I got a Zack Greinke Black SP /63, and a Clubhouse Collection Relic.  These just a bonus added to the 50 some base cards with numbered parallels included.  Check out the final part of the break here: http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/2047332/Zm_FbuZuZOFtZe_xZ2_u&pos=ancr.
 
UP NEXT:  For $8.00 I got my hand on 5 spots for a 2011 Sterling Mini Box Break with BIGC once again.  I will let you know what I get......or don't get........until next time, JSPARTAN98.............
 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!!
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment