Tuesday, February 28, 2012

If you are checking out this latest installment, Thank you for being here.  I am currently working on getting this blog rolling with regulars, or those who simply enjoy the hobby.  I have been including the address with each EBAY order I ship out, and have been adding it to each invoice I send.  I will try to offer you enjoyable hobby info as much as possible.  Let me know what you think, as your comments will be greatly appreciated.

 TONIGHTS GOODIES---(2) WALMART RETAIL BLASTER RECAP & RETURN

Here are the pulls that I landed from the 2 blaster boxes on the left.

$40 + Tax (Purchase Price)

Ebay Final Sale Result:
FISK PATCH                              $8.00
                                                      J. ROBINSON # PATCH            $9.50
(4) CODES                                 $8.28
(181) Card Lot Including Gold Parallel, Inserts, Base,
& Blue Bordered (Not Numbered) Parallels.
                                                    $15.50

Ebay, Paypal fees, and Shipping   
Approx                                       -$8.00



            Breaking down the numbers       $41.28 (SOLD PRICE)
                                                               -$08.00 (Fees)     

            Cleared                                        $33.28    

            
Conclusion:    I enjoy the thrill of the hunt, and love busting packs. Period.  So for $40 and change, I get to bust open some packs, and after clearing $33 and throwing some random inserts into the PC.  This bust cost me roughly $8.00.  Not too bad considering this is a retail break.  Although hobby offers better odds, my return will more times than not, not be nearly as much considering most hobby boxes (in lieu of finding a black parallel, or an SP) will cost me $65.00 and most likely receive a $3.00 relic card. 


Hope you enjoyed the breakdown----I am looking at another small break, sometime Friday night if you want to check in.  This time I will most likely do a $40 hobby break, with some mix and matching of single packs.  In the meantime here are a few of my favorite daily visits to check out if you so please.

Chri5784 Breaks on YOUTUBE---Chris does an outstanding job on the breaks, and bust 20-30 boxes a day for his customers who order from his website Cardsinfinity.com.  He is fairly priced, very friendly, and does a great job with attention to detail with shipping and packaging.
KRISBENHAM on YOUTUBE----Kris is very detailed, and does a great job of posting videos for the average collector.  He also has a website where you can purchase cheap singles for new releases @ Benhambaseballcards.com.
STALEGUM on YOUTUBE-------Always entertaining breaks, and views on the hobby!!
CardboardConnection.com---------Daily news, and insight on the Hobby, A huge Breaker of Topps products, and find his store on Ebay: BRENTANDBECCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment